Sales Master Classes
Exclusive Live Webinars with a 120-minute deep dive into a core sales competency and strategy. Each module includes downloadable text, video replays, live Q&A with Shane Gibson. Students can watch it live, or when it’s convenient for you – as many times as you want.
Each Masterclass is recorded and accessible to you and your team. This allows you replay any sessions you miss. It also means you can use the content for sales meetings, on boarding new sales team members and to review on-demand for personal development.
It’s a powerful form of guided peer mentoring. Masterminds/Forums are used by most of the worlds leading CEO’s and founders. 120 minute collaborative session on solving our sales challenges with 8-12 other MSP sales leaders Facilitated by Shane Gibson.
The Sales Masterclass Program brings world class B2B sales strategy and live training and mentoring to MSPs. It combines live online instruction with offline coaching and conferences that will build the revenue generation capacity of your MSP business.
This program has been personally developed by Shane Gibson author, sales trainer, and internationally recognized keynote speaker and founder of SalesAcademy.ca. The methodologies in this program have been implemented in leading sales organizations such as Ford, Corning, BMO, Sun Life, ACL, HUB International, BMW SA, SIEMENS, Reliance Industries (India) and hundreds of SME’s globally.
Monthly Live 2-hour Sales Masterclasses
Live 2-hour Sales Mastermind Groups at ChannelNext Conferences
Instant Replays of all classes
Monthly feedback via slack, and email
Earn the designation of “Certified Sales Professional” with a specialization in Enterprise Sales
- Welcome to the Sales Masterclass Program
- Targeting the Right Clients
- Identifying the Right Clients and the Right Markets
- Master Class 1 - Mastering Strategic Selling Part 1
- Master Class 2 - Mastering Strategic Selling Part 2
- Succeeding in Long Term Relationships
- Identifying the Power Players - Selling to Multiple Decision Makers
- Buy-In Readiness and Influential Hit Power
- Master Class 3 - Mastering Complex Sales Relationships Part 1
- Decision Making Profiles
- Master Class 4 - Mastering Complex Relationships Part 2
- The Relationship Development Stages
- Putting Your Relationship Development System to Work
- Master Class 5 - Mastering Complex Sales Relationships Part 3
- Influencing Top Level Decision Makers
- The Art of Asking Questions (Needs Analysis and Client Discovery)
- Master Class 6 - The Art of Connecting and Persuading - Part 1
- Handling Objections
- Master Class 7 - The Art of Connecting and Persuading - Part 2
- The Professional Salesperson: The Negotiator
- The Professional Sales Person the Closer
- Master Class 8 - The Art of Connecting and Persuading - Part 3
- The Exponential Influencer
- Social Selling Technologies
- Master Class 9 - High ROI Social Selling - Part 1
- LinkedIn for Sales
- Master Class 10 - High ROI Social Selling - Part 2
- Building Your Sales Technology Stack
- Strategic Sales Planning
- Master Class 11 - Sales Technologies and Sales Enablement
Shane Gibson is an international speaker and author on sales performance, social media marketing and social selling who has addressed over 200,000 people on stages in North America, Southern Africa, India, Dubai, Malaysia and South America. Shane Gibson is #5 on the Forbes.com list of the Top 30 Social Sales People in the World. Shane’s books include Sociable! How Social Media is Turning Sales and Marketing Upside Down. Closing Bigger the Field Guide to Closing Bigger Deals and Guerrilla Social Media Marketing, co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson. Shane’s speaking and training clients include: BDC, Sun Life, BMO Financial, CPA, HUB International, Canaccord Financial, Rogers, CMHC, Ford Motor Company, Manitoba Motor Dealers Association, ACL, Reliance Industries (India), and hundreds of entrepreneurs, individual sales people and marketers over the past 20 years. When he’s not selling or speaking, you can find Shane hiking or skiing in British Columbia’s Coast Mountain range with his family.